Weekend ONLY Intensive solar and Inverter installation training in Nigeria
We are introducing Nigeria's first flexible WEEKEND only intensive Solar/Inverter installation training in Nigeria. It's even more flexible because you can start any weekend of your choice!!! We are targeting workers who would like to participate but can not because of their work schedule.
Call/WhatsApp: 08157171707 for one on one assistance.WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
Independent Solar installers make up to ₦850,000 from a single solar power system installation. Trained Solar installers are very rare to find. Don't doubt. Call/WhatsApp: 08157171707.
2. Understand and identify the various types of Solar Panels: Poly-crystalline, Amorphous & Mono-crystalline Technologies.
3. Sizing of solar panels
4. Parallel, series and parallel-series connection of panels
5. Understanding, sizing and installation of solar charge controllers
How to install Inverter and deep cycle batteries
6. Roof mounting techniques and accessories
7. Energy Efficiency, Energy Auditing, System design
8. Understand Inverter Load & Power Estimations & Calculations
9. Learn about Battery technology and types of batteries
10. Understand Types of Inverter and specification
11. Basic semiconductor devices
12. Introduction to electronic circuit design
13. How to write Solar Business proposal
14. Google sketchup application
15. Digital Marketing Introduction
REGISTER with only ₦40,000 to learn this powerful skill in solar/renewable energy. We have LIMITED SEATS available!
Boost your CV with this skill. Employers pay more attention to your skills than all your degrees put together.
Please download the course outline here.
IMPORTANT: Limited seat available!
Our approach due to the COVID 19 PANDEMIC:
Wavetra Energy Academy
1. Although the Lagos state Government has banned a meeting of 50 or more people in a place, in order to protect our students, we've taken this further by taking in only 5 students at a time for our training.
2. We have strictly enforced social distancing as advised by WHO as much as we can. Each of the students will be trained more like a one on one basis.
3. To improve our rate of self isolation according to WHO, where necessary, especially for some theoretical class, our students will learn using our highly innovative and robust online learning platform www.stoplearn.com. This platform is a game changer. We have built it with a live question and answer feature where students can ask questions and have our tutors respond straight to their email. Over 200 students already use it.
4. BONUS: As part of our corporate social responsibility, we are giving our one days CD and one DVD 📀 on renewable energy training and mini importation all at NO EXTRA COST. We will use any means available to us to encourage our students during this pandemic to learn even from their comfort zone or place of isolation.
So this effectively means that those who train with WAVETRA ENERGY ACADEMY during this period will get additional benefits from us. Here is the summary below:
- One on one training with the tutor. Save as much as N80,000 as our usual corporate /personal training goes for N120,000.
-Participants having a better understanding of solar/installation.
Our 2 data DVD/CD worth 5,000 will be given for free as part of our social cooperate responsibility.
Note: For those who has paid, date will be sent across for practical training.
Stay safe. Much love from Wavetra Energy LTD.
Pay N35,000 to:
Wavetra Energy LTD
Any weekend of your choice, 2019.
15 Ajao Road OFF Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
What happens after the training?
- We link you up to jobs. Wavetra Energy LTD. partners with some companies that puts a preference on graduates.
- We invite you to our installations for further field practice.
- We establish you and you stand opportunity to get solar products on credit basis and also represent Wavetra Energy LTD in your area.
- We add you to the Wavetra Energy Academy Alumni group
- Wavetra Energy LTD is a member of Council for Renewable Energy Association of Nigeria. We carry all our trainees along and provide latest industry news.
If you are interested in the 3 weeks advanced training please click here.