Wavetra Energy Academy intensive Solar/Inverter installation training. You can also click on the curriculum tab above for more information. Scroll down to make payment securely online and complete your registration.
Scroll to the bottom to find information on how to register.
Boost your CV with this skill. Employers pay more attention to your skills than all your degrees put together. Watch short video after “LEARNING OUTCOME” subheading.
We hope that at the end of this course, you the participant will learn how to install solar panels, Inverters, batteries and all components for your clients. We want to launch you into a powerful career in renewable energy and because of that, we are giving out FREE handouts/materials during the training and we shall take you through the principles of solar technology with great EMPHASIS on the practical/hands-on training on how to install a complete solar system. We shall teach you the BUSINESS side of this amazing technology so that you CAN MAKE AS MUCH MONEY you will with this new technology.
At the end of the course, you would be able to do the following:
- Install Solar Panels for clients
- Install Inverter and deep cycle batteries
- Understand Inverter Load & Power Estimations & Calculations
- Learn about Battery technology and types of batteries
- Understand the various types of Inverters: Pure Sinewave and Quasi-Sinewave inverters.
- Understand and learn to install PWM and MPPT Solar charge controllers.
- Understand the various types of Solar Panels: Polycrystalline, Amorphous & Monocrystalline Technologies.
- Understand Inverter & Solar Panel Specifications. Course Contents & Schedule.
- Acquire entrepreneurial skills on how to launch your own career in Solar/Renewable energy.
This course is aimed at Students, graduates, NYSC members, Engineers, Home owners, Architects, Property Developers, Consultants, anyone that has interest in Renewable energy or who want, to have a good understanding of Solar Photovoltaic.
A basic knowledge of O’Level Physics, electricity or experience of renewable energy is an advantage.
Click below to find out how to enroll/pay now with your card or bank transfer.
TRAINING DAY1 • Introduction to Renewable Energy and Solar Technology
Types of Solar Panels, Learn different types of Charge controllers: MPPT and PW charge controllers, their applications and installation. Cables and Cable Lugs. • Inverter Systems: Inverter Types, Features & Technical Specifications • Batteries: Battery Types: Deep Cycle Batteries, Engine Start Batteries, Sealed Lead Acid Batteries • Tools and Equipment used for Solar & Inverters: Tools and equipment used for Solar and Inverter Measurements
TRAINING DAY2 • Types of Solar Energy Installations
Learn different types of installation for solar and Inverter system.
TRAINING DAY3 • Energy Efficiency, Energy Auditing, Introduction to Systems Design:
Designs and Installation procedures of inverter systems, Understanding Inverter Specifications & Features, estimating Inverter capacity for specific household or Load requirements, basic Inverter standalone tests. Solar Panel specifications, Estimating Solar and Inverter specifications for a given loads or Power requirements
- Project: How to effectively Size your home/office and calculate power consumption. You’ll be given a load requirement for a household Solar Inverter need. You’ll be required to estimate capacity of Inverter, Battery capacity and the number of Solar panels of particular power rating for the job. You would now implement it in the training Lab. This would be done under close supervision.
TRAINING DAY4 • Solar Electrical Installation & Electrical Safety:
Safety in handling deep cycle batteries (to avoid for e.g. Explosion or fire!). This module of the training teaches all the Electrical safety requirements, for Inverter Installation. • Inverter Installation: Electrical Load Isolation from the Mains Circuit Breaker (MCB), interfacing the Inverter to the Building, connecting the Solar Panels to the Inverter. Interfacing the Solar Charge Controller to the Inverter, mounting and Installation of the Solar panels.
TRAINING DAY5 • Entrepreneurship and Solar Installation
All you need to know about the business side of solar and renewable energy. You shall be taught how to start a career in solar energy. How you can source genuine products. Acquire entrepreneurial skills on how to launch your own career in Solar/Renewable energy.