Vacancy Solar/Inverter Engineer/Technician - Asaba, Delta State
JOB OPEN TO ASABA RESIDENTS ONLY
- Install complete solar power system for our clients
- Diagnose and Repair faulty inverters and other electronics components
- Tutor our Wavetra Energy Academy students on Solar system installation and renewable energy principles
- Design new renewable energy course for www.stoplearn.com
- Lead and contribute to projects for solar resource assessments, energy production estimates, performance assessments of operating projects, siting, performance testing, feasibility studies, new technology evaluation, component modeling, conceptual design, and strategic planning.
- Maximizes profitability to meet company goals and targets
- Provide expert consultation on solar PV plant components such as modules, inverters, meteorological stations, and trackers.
- Service electrical systems that interconnect our solar array to the grid power of our customer's residential property
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Actively work towards common goal of improving the tools and processes associated with exceptional installations
- Willingness to travel around Nigeria.
ABOUT WAVETRA ENERGY LTD.:
Wavetra Energy LTD. (RC 1404420) is the leading player in Nigeria’s solar and renewable energy system market. We help home and business owners replace electricity they would otherwise purchase from the utility company or diesel generator with clean, and free energy produced by a solar system from Wavetra Energy. We have trained over 200 solar installers and entrepreneurs. We maintain a large chain of offline and online distribution of solar energy products in Nigeria.